Noble Origins ,LLC OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SHIPPING, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
We reserve the right to cancel any orders if items runs out of stock, delivery locations are accessible but hard to reach and we incur beyond normal high fees when locations are too rural, etc. In this cases we recommend you to advise for other address that is more accessible to regular LTL Carriers.
- We attempt to ship your items in stock within 5 to 10 business days unless specified other way or pre orders. There are times when some products may be in transit or are not immediately available for shipping; In these situations we will inform you in a timely manner about new shipping dates.
- All shipments are curbside delivery. White glove delivery, has additional costs depending on the item please consult for quotes.
- We ship worldwide, if shipping for your country does not appear, please contact us for an immediate quote.
- If you have special requirements, such as expediting or large volume orders contact us for a quote.
- Shipping to Canada and worldwide locations do not include import taxes and country fees.
- If you choose to cancel your order, we require a cancellation notice within 24 hours of the order by calling us at 1-888-776-2292 or Text at 435-647-6188 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
-All cancellations after 24 hours are subject to processing and restocking fees of 10%
If items have shipped and customers change their minds while items are in transit, missed or refused deliveries the customer is responsible for all shipping billings for outbound and returns fees, plus a 20% restocking fees will be added.
-All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours, after 48 hours will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee.
- We update our customers with carrier and tracking information as soon items are shipped and when information becomes available.
- Is the customer responsibility to advise us in a timely manner if any issues with addresses, absence of people in the premises to receive, long driveways or inaccessible areas for large delivery trucks.
- We guarantee all our products have no defects unless described in the product description.
Due to the handmade nature or products, furniture, rugs, etc. It is normal for items to vary in dimension, finish or distressing.
Wood items may include knots, gouges or nail holes and slight color variations and finishes.
Metal items may have welding marks and variations in tone and luster.
Leather, Fabrics, Stone, color and texture may differ.
All items must be inspected at the time of delivery and damages must be noted on the Proof of Delivery. Claims will not be honored for damages not noted on the carrier’s POD. (Proof of delivery)
Items deemed damaged or beyond repair should be refused at the time of delivery.
Receiving Instructions – boxed or crated items
Items that are boxed, crated or concealed in any manner must be opened, inspected and the damage reported within 48 hours of receipt. Claims will not be honored for damages reported more than 2 business days after receipt.
External box damage must be retained and noted on the POD.
We allow returns within 30 days of receiving the merchandise. Buyer's pay for the return with the exception of damaged items we'll cover the return. A "Return Authorization" or "RMA" number will be provided for customers wanting to return items. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A "RMA" NUMBER No restocking fee apply to all returns.
- Always keep all original packing in case of returning items. Good packaging and insured shipments are the buyer's responsibility.
- Returns will be processed quick, either by exchange or a refund or credit posted to your account.